Completed so far
1 Million Minutes
Here’s How the Challenge Works
It’s simple. Create your Profile Page. Set daily and monthly activity goals for yourself and walk, skip, jump, lift, run, wheel, hop, push, stretch, cycle, dance, or whatever, to achieve it. Record your minutes each today and watch our total grow.
Do you need a piece of adapted sports equipment to “get in the game.” A racing wheelchair? An ice sled? A sports wheelchair? Boccia set? Create a Campaign and use the Challenge to raise the money you need for it. Rally your network to donate while you’re showing them how active you can be. Meet your target, and ParaSport Ontario will get it for you through our Play to Podium Fund.
Want to donate, but don’t need equipment? Donate to the Ice Sled Package that will introduce para ice hockey in municipalities throughout the Niagara Region.
- Anonymous just donated $300.00
- Peter Grande just donated $52.50
- Sheridon Baptiste just donated $210.00
- Wolfenstein just donated $26.25
- Cody Cook just donated $52.50
- Anonymous just donated $52.50
- Anonymous just donated $100.00
- Anonymous just donated $105.00
- Cynthia Solomon just donated $500.00
- Kevin Rempel just donated $52.50
- Brad Schram just donated $52.50
- Lucie & Len Watson just donated $52.50
- Will Castillo just donated $52.50
- Angela Haffenden just donated $105.00
- mike pase just donated $157.50
- ParaSport Ontario just donated $200.00
- Kerry just donated $105.00
- Lisa Kavanagh just donated $26.25
- Scott just donated $52.50
- RIVALRY'26 just donated $52.50
Where do I log my activity minutes?
You’re accomplishing goals and setting new ones; you need somewhere to show what you’ve done! We are encouraging participants to log their exercises and activities in your personal blog! You can log your activity minutes, post photos, and share Facebook, Tik Tok and YouTube videos, or just write a little something about your active experience.
Can I start a team with friends, family, or colleagues?
Sure can! And we encourage you to. Creating a team to join the Million Minutes Activity Challenge is a fun way to stay connected with teammates and peers. It's easy, when you register, select, create or join team. Think of a fun team name and start recruiting your team members to help make a difference!
Need a Nudge?
We’re here to help get you moving and keep you moving. It’ll be fun. Each weekday, from the beginning of June to the end of August, we’ll help you get going with activity suggestions and great instructors to motivate and inspire you. Tune in to the “Activity of the Day” whenever you want for ideas and activity minutes!
I am excited to take part in this campaign and use this to raise the funds I require to compete in ParaGolf. The #MillionMinutes Campaign is challenging those with a disability to get active. The goal is to collectively add up one million minutes of activity.
My goal is to raise $2500 for new equipment. I am setting a goal of 90 minutes average of exercise/activity per day. My total goal is 2700 Minutes.
- Chris Garner, Niagara Falls Resident